Thursday 8 December 2011

Prop planning/making

In today's lesson myself and Beatrice have been set the task to research the identification boards that prisoners have in mugshots. We are planning on using these in our video, so we need to create our own and tailor them to fit their purpose. From researching on the internet, it seems that they vary slightly. Some state the specific police station, but some only state 'Police' or 'Police Dept.' Also, names always appear, as well as an identification number. We are leaving the name blank, so that we can write on it with lipstick either 'Scandalous' or 'Studded Roses.' I am going to print out four which each have different numbers.

 


Also, over the weekend, I noticed that Olly Murs features crime boards at the very beginning of his 'dance with me tonight' video. I took a screenshot from Youtube so that I can make reference to it when creating our own crime boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment