Wednesday 14 December 2011

My digipak at it's current state

This is the most recent screenshot of my digipak. I am in need of a long shot of Megan, so will do her silhouette once the photo has been taken. 

At this stage I have added in colour to the inside left panel, and also added in roses taken from our logo. I have also used the same roses on the CD. I have made the silhouettes of Laura and Helen by deleting the background and changing the threshold to black. I then inverted it to make the silhouettes white.

This image simply shows me moving the 'Studded Roses' logo and making it bigger.


Front cover with me on it, but I didn't like how small the 'Studded Roses' logo was, as well as the album title.

This is where I was changing the threshold in order to make me black and white like the other girls.

At this stage, it shows the photo of me before I've changed the contrast.


No comments:

Post a Comment