Sunday 27 November 2011

Production Journal - Update

Unfortunately, I was unable to use the space in which I was going to take the photos of me and Laura at school on friday. Luckily, Megan has a white wall in her house which I was able to use.

Filming didn't go as well as I had expected, as filming was meant to commence at 5.30pm. Filming didn't start until about 7.30pm which delayed things a bit. This being said, we managed to get a lot of the filming done, and all of the cast turned up. We have decided to go back to the car park and do some more filming there on another date. This is more of a back up than anything else, as it's better to have more footage than not enough.

With there being less time than expected on Friday night, I was only able to take the photos of me and Laura. This means I'll need to plan a date soon in which I can shoot photos of Megan and Helen for my digipak.

No comments:

Post a Comment