Thursday 24 November 2011

Filming on 25/11/2011

Photoshoot during Period 4:

Laura will need to bring in/wear a red top or red dress. It will be a mid shot, so what she wears on the bottom half doesn't matter. She will have her hair down and curly, as normal. Accessories will be minimal, and make up will consist of fake eyelashes, black liquid eyeliner and red lips.



I will need to bring my camera with me, and get a tripod from Jack. I will be wearing my red velvet dress. My hair will be up and I will have red lips, with black liquid eyeliner on my eyes.


Filming at 6pm:

Laura will need to bring several outfits, so there is a costume change per scene. Make-up should be brought, as Laura is in charge of doing everyone elses make-up. Laura has the video camera, therefore she needs to bring this too.

I will need to bring oufits for each of the scenes I appear in - a different costume for each one. I will also need to bring some lighting for the street/outside scenes. I will need to bring accessories and any other make-up that may be needed

Megan will need to make sure that the room with the red wall is clear and accessible. She will need to bring outfits for each of the scenes she will appear in. She will need to bring her camera for the 'behind the scenes' footage.

Helen will need to bring a few outfits, so there is a change somewhere amongst the video. Helen is the girl with the 'edgy' look, therefore she should make sure all of her piercings are in. She will bring some make-up with her also (eyeliner, fake eye-lashes, dark lipstick).

The boys will all wear casual clothes - jeans, t-shirt, converse.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blogging Amy, you are keeping a very thorough record of your production process and the project seems to be progressing well. I'd like to see more reflection in your posts, try to give specific examples of things that have gone well or which have had to be amended, thinking about exactly why and how. Overall though, really good.

    Current approx grade: B/A

    ReplyDelete