Thursday 12 January 2012

DIGIPAK - FINISHED!


This is my front cover.






Throughout making my digipak, constantly in the back of my mind were the codes and conventions. All of the features of a digipak were included such as, our band logo, song list, group photos, a colour scheme, album title and also the specific logos needed (DVD symbol, Record label and Compact disc logo).

I am pleased with the overall look of my digipak. I think each section works very well with each other. The main colour scheme was based around both the logo and the dress code for our Scandalous music video. The hardest part for me was researching what needs to be in a digipak, including the copy right information. 

My digipak was relatively simple to make. The black and white images were made by changing the threshold. In some images, the threshold got rid of certain facial features, so I duplicated the base image and edited the duplicate image so the facial feature was present. The images themselves were pretty easy to edit as they were of high quality. The rose image used on my digipak was taken from our logo.

In terms of style of my digipak, I opted for the two discs. However, I decided to make a pocket for the DVD rather than a push in holder like for the CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment