Thursday 20 October 2011

Digipak rough draft

In my free lesson today I created a hand drawn version of my Digipak. On the front I used the silhouettes of four women as my main image. I put the 'Studded Roses' logo at the top left of the front cover, and I've made it slightly smaller than the album title. I placed the album title at the bottom right corner of the digipak as I thought this was a common theme to how digipak's are laid out. On the inside cover, I decided to keep it simple with a plain black background, with a big red rose in the middle. Also, for the CD I featured the Album name taking up most of the space, and two of the four silhouettes from the front cover. On the back cover, I am keeping this simple too by keeping a plain black background, with a red rectangle for where the song names will go. This will be slightly translucent instead of a block colour. In the top left corner there will be production information. In the bottom left space, there will be the other two silhouettes from the front cover. On the spine there will be 'Studded Roses' 'Ladies First' and 'SONY BMG' in that order from top to bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment